Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.
Latest topics
» This forum died
Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 pm by _Skate_

» Introduce yourselves!
Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 pm by Gizmo92883

» Anybody else come to this forum for the memories?
Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:46 am by Gizmo92883

» Ozzy's Bot Script
Mon May 13, 2013 8:31 am by Pig

» Goodbye BCPB Forums.
Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 pm by 43nînjâ17

» Follow bot script (100% Credit to Cp-Cheater )
Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm by Dentonbrooks

» Xat Main Owner Hacker
Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am by 43nînjâ17

» xat message big
Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am by 43nînjâ17

» CPPS GLICH "Auto Talker"
Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 am by 43nînjâ17

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Club Penguin Events
Advertisement

Ozzy's Bot Script

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Ozzyozborn13 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:24 pm

43nînjâ17 wrote:
Ozzyozborn13 wrote:
43nînjâ17 wrote:
richeyrich89 wrote:i hate how you have to make alot of accounts to get alot of bots can you make a feature to make doubles of your bot if you do it make me happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Thats wat where trying to figure out.
Don't try, that glitch was patched a long time ago


Why does it work with php then
What are you talking about? you cant duplicate penguins anymore.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

Posts : 211
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-08-28

http://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  richeyrich89 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:31 pm

43nînjâ17 wrote:
Ozzyozborn13 wrote:
43nînjâ17 wrote:
richeyrich89 wrote:i hate how you have to make alot of accounts to get alot of bots can you make a feature to make doubles of your bot if you do it make me happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Thats wat where trying to figure out.
Don't try, that glitch was patched a long time ago


Why does it work with php then

at least make smoething that will make accounts for you

richeyrich89

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

When?

Post  SlyCooper on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Hey I once used Bots (cant make them) and I came to the forum Thanks to A youtube video, it said Ozzyozborn was working on a script with 150 commands! When does it come out?

SlyCooper

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Ozzyozborn13 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:52 pm

SlyCooper wrote:Hey I once used Bots (cant make them) and I came to the forum Thanks to A youtube video, it said Ozzyozborn was working on a script with 150 commands! When does it come out?
Are you serious? Did you even read the $#%@*&! post?!!?!?!? there are 4 different download links for the script you want.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

Posts : 211
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-08-28

http://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Doesn´t work to me!

Post  SlyCooper on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Sorry to say, when i put the server name it flashes and closes.

SlyCooper

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  richeyrich89 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:17 pm

SlyCooper wrote:Sorry to say, when i put the server name it flashes and closes.
maybe because your not putting the server name in right and the bot has to be in the SAME server as you

richeyrich89

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Ozzyozborn13 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:52 pm

SlyCooper wrote:Sorry to say, when i put the server name it flashes and closes.
You probably removed the quotes around it.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

Posts : 211
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-08-28

http://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  BotManNunaNuNa on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dude Why Isnt It Loading!?!? pale

BotManNunaNuNa

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Ozzyozborn13 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm

BotManNunaNuNa wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dude Why Isnt It Loading!?!? pale
Be patient, its the first time you've used it so it takes a sec.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

Posts : 211
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-08-28

http://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  BotManNunaNuNa on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:49 pm

It Work's Now Club Penguin Is So Boring With Out Bots Lol i Cause a huge amount of attention in the town people be like "wow"
"Omg Clones!" it be hilarious

BotManNunaNuNa

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Ozzyozborn13 on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:36 pm

BotManNunaNuNa wrote:It Work's Now Club Penguin Is So Boring With Out Bots Lol i Cause a huge amount of attention in the town people be like "wow"
"Omg Clones!" it be hilarious
Yep, lol i dont really play anymore even with bots, but i still keep this website up.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

Posts : 211
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-08-28

http://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  BotManNunaNuNa on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 pm

Ozzyozborn13 wrote:
BotManNunaNuNa wrote:It Work's Now Club Penguin Is So Boring With Out Bots Lol i Cause a huge amount of attention in the town people be like "wow"
"Omg Clones!" it be hilarious
Yep, lol i dont really play anymore even with bots, but i still keep this website up.
lol thanks dude i use this site everyday now to see if new scripts are out and stuff best site ive found that actually knows what they are doing

BotManNunaNuNa

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-04-05

Back to top Go down

i got banned

Post  richeyrich89 on Sun May 08, 2011 4:53 pm

dude i got banned for 72 hours for using them so you might want to fix that confused

richeyrich89

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  richeyrich89 on Sun May 08, 2011 11:36 pm

richeyrich89 wrote:dude i got banned for 72 hours for using them so you might want to fix that confused
but i should have gone too a low bar server lol

richeyrich89

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  SlyCooper on Mon May 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Ozzyozborn13 wrote:
SlyCooper wrote:Sorry to say, when i put the server name it flashes and closes.
You probably removed the quotes around it.

you mean ''Freezer'' «Freezer» or ``Freezer´´ ? and do o have to be logged in with another penguin for the script to actually connect? ill try with ''Freezer'' if its not too full.

SlyCooper

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Ozzyozborn13 on Mon May 09, 2011 7:53 pm

SlyCooper wrote:
Ozzyozborn13 wrote:
SlyCooper wrote:Sorry to say, when i put the server name it flashes and closes.
You probably removed the quotes around it.

you mean ''Freezer'' «Freezer» or ``Freezer´´ ? and do o have to be logged in with another penguin for the script to actually connect? ill try with ''Freezer'' if its not too full.
"Freezer"

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

Posts : 211
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-08-28

http://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  SlyCooper on Tue May 10, 2011 10:55 am

Ozzyozborn13 wrote:
SlyCooper wrote:
Ozzyozborn13 wrote:
SlyCooper wrote:Sorry to say, when i put the server name it flashes and closes.
You probably removed the quotes around it.

you mean ''Freezer'' «Freezer» or ``Freezer´´ ? and do o have to be logged in with another penguin for the script to actually connect? ill try with ''Freezer'' if its not too full.
"Freezer"

Really Question i went to ''Ascent'' while logged in with my penguin, and it didnt work Exclamation i used print screen and got the following message:

Can't locate object method ''new'' via package ''CopyBot'' at C:\Documents and Settings\Botuser\Desktop\Ozzy's Bot Script.pl line 39, STDIN (STDIN IS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOME CHARECTERS MY PC KEYBOARD HASN'T GOT) LINE 3

Help me ASAP please Exclamation

SlyCooper

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Ozzyozborn13 on Tue May 10, 2011 4:28 pm

SlyCooper wrote:
Ozzyozborn13 wrote:
SlyCooper wrote:
Ozzyozborn13 wrote:
SlyCooper wrote:Sorry to say, when i put the server name it flashes and closes.
You probably removed the quotes around it.

you mean ''Freezer'' «Freezer» or ``Freezer´´ ? and do o have to be logged in with another penguin for the script to actually connect? ill try with ''Freezer'' if its not too full.
"Freezer"

Really Question i went to ''Ascent'' while logged in with my penguin, and it didnt work Exclamation i used print screen and got the following message:

Can't locate object method ''new'' via package ''CopyBot'' at C:\Documents and Settings\Botuser\Desktop\Ozzy's Bot Script.pl line 39, STDIN (STDIN IS IN THE MIDDLE OF SOME CHARECTERS MY PC KEYBOARD HASN'T GOT) LINE 3

Help me ASAP please Exclamation
Just try re-downloading the script.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

Posts : 211
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-08-28

http://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  dudewhatup1234 on Mon May 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Ozzyozborn13 wrote:Okay well i have been working on it for a while but its finally complete. If you dance then your bot(s) will also dance, if you sit then your bot(s) will also sit. Your bot(s) can even go to igloos! 43nînjâ17 also has the dance and sit copying command in his command script but honest to god we didn't copy each other, we both honestly made them ourselves. And unlike most Perl scripts this one is very fast like Php, it throws exact snowballs, copy's messages,frames,and emotes faster and it doesn't accept buddy requests! (thats a good thing because you will have less of a chance of getting banned) Okay i would post it as a code but my script is too big so it wouldn't let me post it so i put it in .zip file with my script, and the Command List and uploaded it to Megaupload and a few other sites for you.

Megaupload: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mediafire: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rapidshare: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Filedude: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you don't already have Perl then here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this update i added 2 new features and a few important fixes so now your bots copy Safe Messages! and they can copy All of your frames, including wave which didn't work in the last version. And i updated the import settings just like all of the other scripts on this forum. And when Hookbot updated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a lot of the objects have changed so i had to fix them in this new version so they would copy snowballs, frames, safe messages, and positions again.

hi i got errors
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dudewhatup1234

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Ozzyozborn13 on Mon May 30, 2011 6:22 pm

dudewhatup1234 wrote:
Ozzyozborn13 wrote:Okay well i have been working on it for a while but its finally complete. If you dance then your bot(s) will also dance, if you sit then your bot(s) will also sit. Your bot(s) can even go to igloos! 43nînjâ17 also has the dance and sit copying command in his command script but honest to god we didn't copy each other, we both honestly made them ourselves. And unlike most Perl scripts this one is very fast like Php, it throws exact snowballs, copy's messages,frames,and emotes faster and it doesn't accept buddy requests! (thats a good thing because you will have less of a chance of getting banned) Okay i would post it as a code but my script is too big so it wouldn't let me post it so i put it in .zip file with my script, and the Command List and uploaded it to Megaupload and a few other sites for you.

Megaupload: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mediafire: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rapidshare: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Filedude: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you don't already have Perl then here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In this update i added 2 new features and a few important fixes so now your bots copy Safe Messages! and they can copy All of your frames, including wave which didn't work in the last version. And i updated the import settings just like all of the other scripts on this forum. And when Hookbot updated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a lot of the objects have changed so i had to fix them in this new version so they would copy snowballs, frames, safe messages, and positions again.

hi i got errors
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm not sure what went wrong, try downloading it again but don't mess with anything, just open the script.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

Posts : 211
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-08-28

http://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Bolt Hugs on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:11 pm

I'm guessing it's not working as of today, I used to script years ago, felt like getting back into it today if it's still possible.

Bolt Hugs

Posts : 117
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Help with hpps

Post  offlog1 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:21 pm

If you know of the private server hpps, then can you tell me if this works there? If it does, than what is the id for the only server? (Flightless) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy affraid

offlog1

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Ozzyozborn13 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 pm

offlog1 wrote:If you know of the private server hpps, then can you tell me if this works there? If it does, than what is the id for the only server? (Flightless) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy affraid
I've never heard of the private server so i wouldn't know the id and Perl doesn't work now so it doesn't really matter.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

Posts : 211
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-08-28

http://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Ozzyozborn13 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Banana wrote:I'm guessing it's not working as of today, I used to script years ago, felt like getting back into it today if it's still possible.
It is we just need to wait until Prem is fixed.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Ozzyozborn13
Admin

Posts : 211
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2010-08-28

http://www.youtube.com/ozzyozborn13

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Bolt Hugs on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Yeah, that's a shame. Does PHP work at all? php

Bolt Hugs

Posts : 117
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Ozzy's Bot Script

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum