Best Club Penguin Bots
Hello, you are not logged in. You may log in or register.
Latest topics
» This forum died
Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 pm by _Skate_

» Introduce yourselves!
Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:21 pm by Gizmo92883

» Anybody else come to this forum for the memories?
Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:46 am by Gizmo92883

» Ozzy's Bot Script
Mon May 13, 2013 8:31 am by Pig

» Goodbye BCPB Forums.
Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 pm by 43nînjâ17

» Follow bot script (100% Credit to Cp-Cheater )
Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 pm by Dentonbrooks

» Xat Main Owner Hacker
Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am by 43nînjâ17

» xat message big
Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:32 am by 43nînjâ17

» CPPS GLICH "Auto Talker"
Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:25 am by 43nînjâ17

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Club Penguin Events
Advertisement

PHP Help A.S.A.P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Username123456 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Hey guys Ive been trying to open The X formation it says I need a program but I have PCL and PHP is it? me or the
formation? I have extracted versions of PCL and PHP and zipped ones I fillled it out into a php file .php
Can someone tell me like how to save it what to put it in how to open it please!

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Esuasartxe on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:21 pm

I can only help if you are on Mac.

Esuasartxe

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Clndestne121 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Username123456 wrote:Hey guys Ive been trying to open The X formation it says I need a program but I have PCL and PHP is it? me or the
formation? I have extracted versions of PCL and PHP and zipped ones I fillled it out into a php file .php
Can someone tell me like how to save it what to put it in how to open it please!
Look if your on mac it won't work. first put the pcl files in a folder. next put the x formation script in the folder with the pcl files you have to download php which is a program you have to open the script up but if you don't have that here's link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And if that doesn't work I suggest you let me help you on team veiwer.

Pcl files if you need them *UPDATED* : megaupload.com OOKYGV4L
avatar
Clndestne121

Posts : 115
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 18
Location : Quit.

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Esuasartxe on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Wait wait wait, did you just say it doesn't work on Mac..PHP is preinstalled on Macs.

Esuasartxe

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

:/

Post  Username123456 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Application Not Found

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

It says

Post  Username123456 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:28 pm

It asks me what program I want to use to open it do I put PHP?

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Esuasartxe on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:37 pm

Use CLI not php.

Esuasartxe

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Ugh!

Post  Username123456 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is what I get when I try to open it with php help!!!

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

Err

Post  Username123456 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:10 pm

U mean pcl?

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

OMG!

Post  Username123456 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It wont let me click PCL and use it so I typed the name "PCL" but still :/

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Clndestne121 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Esuasartxe wrote:Wait wait wait, did you just say it doesn't work on Mac..PHP is preinstalled on Macs.
O nvm sorry lol that's perl
avatar
Clndestne121

Posts : 115
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 18
Location : Quit.

Back to top Go down

Almost done

Post  Username123456 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Alright So I download CLI I went into the CLI file clicked the thing for opening the script but it just opens and closes
anyone have a updated link for cli?

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Clndestne121 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Username123456 wrote:Alright So I download CLI I went into the CLI file clicked the thing for opening the script but it just opens and closes
anyone have a updated link for cli?
That is the updated one I sended you the link it's NOT pcl it's the script I've got to send you a better one.
avatar
Clndestne121

Posts : 115
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 18
Location : Quit.

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Username123456 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Clndestne121 wrote:
Username123456 wrote:Alright So I download CLI I went into the CLI file clicked the thing for opening the script but it just opens and closes
anyone have a updated link for cli?
That is the updated one I sended you the link it's NOT pcl it's the script I've got to send you a better one.
Uhm I downloaded Handbrake CLI the 1 you gave me came up as PCL And can you put the script in the form of the x Im sorta new to this?

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Clndestne121 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Esuasartxe wrote:Use CLI not php.
CLI is php.
avatar
Clndestne121

Posts : 115
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 18
Location : Quit.

Back to top Go down

....

Post  Username123456 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Well I click the folder to open It with PHP but it goes into the folder not using it? So is the a program inside the PHP foldere I click

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

..,....

Post  Username123456 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Make a video of where ur file is and what to open it with plzzzz!

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Esuasartxe on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Download PCL to your desktop. Inside the PCL folder put the script you want to run. Right click the script after puting inside the folder and click open with. Then find where you installed PHP and inside the PHP folder is CLI. Click CLI and click always open with. Then run it and it should work.

Esuasartxe

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Username123456 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Esuasartxe wrote:Download PCL to your desktop. Inside the PCL folder put the script you want to run. Right click the script after puting inside the folder and click open with. Then find where you installed PHP and inside the PHP folder is CLI. Click CLI and click always open with. Then run it and it should work.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thats what I get :/.......... If u tell me and it works Ill thank u so much!!!

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

1000!

Post  Username123456 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:26 pm

I posted the 1000 Message!!

Username123456

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Help A.S.A.P

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum